Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures,Sofiya Semenova

Here are a couple pictures I took today,and possibly a video,if I can get it uploaded with no issues. And,um,let's see if this will spark any writing.

Ugh.Well,the pictures are taking a VERY long time to upload onto blogger,so I'll just put them on tinypic and then over to here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can you see the rain?It's like falling right next to the lamppost in the middle.This was when me and my mom were driving to go to Canisius in the morning.I thought it looked kinda cool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is like,right next to the college.Idk,it might serve as a setting or something for a story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yea,its sideways.You can't see the rain as well in this one,but its right in the middle again.Sorry for making you twist your neck to look at it,I don't know how to rotate it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's the window. :)

Click here for the video

Okay,for this,you kinda gotta bear with me.I mean,it could get you thinking about the fate of the universe or something.And,plus,it's fun to look at.

2 comments:

Poz said...

WOW, Sofiya. Just...that video was just WOW. You guys are so obsessed with that weird cube that brings you so much obvious joy. The pics of the rain were really cool tho!

Sofiya said...

Hey,I found it inspiring.
xD
And I like the rain pics too.My mom was just like,"Oh my god,look!You can see the rain!"
So I,being the good child that I am,took out my camera and took a picture.
:)