Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dont know what to name this yet,Sofiya Semenova

I was writing this when Matt wanted us to write something different.I don't know if I should continue this into a story or if it belongs in the trash.Any ideas?

I remember being a kid.It was a long time ago,when things were simple.It was in December that I was born.I remember it like it was yesterday.But yesterday I was fighting.I didn't even know what for.They told me. . .they told me it was for the greater good.I didn't know what the greater good was.But I didn't want to disappoint them.I had seen what happened if you did.Plus I was good.As a fighter,I mean.Nobody would cross paths with me.That was the core of my existance,and I excelled,and I was happy.This was all I had been training for.Halfway through that day,though,I fell.It was pretty bad.And as I hit the ground,I remember. . .I was thinking,"This is the end," But I didn't even know what happened,it was all a blur and a mess and I was slowly losing my mind.Everything slowed down,and the odd thing?I didn't feel anything.I mean,I thought I would have.Now as I look back I'm almost sure that I had felt some pain,but was too confused to remember.Or feel,for that matter.And I closed my eyes,everything slowed down in that one moment.
The next day,I awoke in someone's house,on a bed I didn't know,and I have to say,my head felt terrible.But I got up and walked forward anyway.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Sofiya...interesting beginnings of the story. Seems like this might be an italicized prologue to a story about to be revealed. What do you think? In other words...we start at the end, now go back to the beginning and learn how the end came to be.

Sofiya said...

Oh!
That makes sense.
I'll try doing that.