Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Abstract pictures


Lighting is everything.

RIP

My cat, Henry. (aunray, henny pen or henny penny are his nicknames. )

This one is called yesterday.



The answer to life.


Tea time with Barbie.

Catnip with a cat is a good inspiration for stories. Here, it looks like he hurt his leg, and the catnip bag looks like an ice pack.

My old webkinz, Phantom. This one is nice. And insperational. Whatever.


This one is called Growing Up.

...

I don't know excactly why I took this. It is called three of a kind.
Called : different
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY CAMERA.

YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY, COOLPIX L11.

MY BROTHER: I WILL HATE YOU ENTERNALLY.

4 comments:

Ironie said...

Nice pictures. I'm assuming your brother broke your camera too, but that's nothing to make a big fuss over.

Poz said...

heyy nice pics kat!!!! love the one called Yesterday, it looked like something out of a mag!

Sofiya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sofiya said...

Whoops.I wrote it for the wrong post.
:P
Anywhos,those are good pictures.I have a webkinz like that,and the purple nail polish.
And you're right.Lighting IS everything.