Friday, August 3, 2007

How Do I....

How do I know when people visit my blog? It's been a couple or a few days and there are no comments or anything. Is there someplace where it will say like '5 people have visited this blog in the past day' or something? I mean, I got my own blog 'cause I thought it would be cool, but also because I wanted people to read my stuff. And except for Mr. Malley (goofy)(I hope it's alright that I call him that), I don't think anyone HAS gone to my blog and read the stuff.

3 comments:

Joel said...

Hannah...you have to go and get a hit meter/hit counter or whatever they call them. It's fairly simple to do. Here's a link to the Blogger help article on the subject:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42078&query=hit%20counter&topic=&type=f

And yes, it's ok to call me goofy.

One warning though. I've been doing my blog for two years and I get a comment every six months.

There are some ways you could get someone to comment, though. Possibly put that request in the sidebar/menubar (it's under layout)...

Hannah said...

Thank you much for the information. I can't come next year, you know. I just realized that next year I will be possibly going to a college, not going into 12th grade. At least I got to go this year. Which was totally awesome. If they still have this when I have kids, I'm going to make them go if they like to write.

Hannah said...

I just realized you wrote a reply on my other post to my not being able to go. Oh well.