Thursday, September 4, 2008

ACID music studio

I just went to target and bought Acid Music Studio for $70 .
It is really aw-e-o-some!
I think everyone should get it!

Also, what do you think of my chocolate chip cookie song???

I'm a chocolate chip cookie, and I've come to say
Cookies are fun at work or at play.
And when they are flecked with brown and have a golden hue,
The cookies are ready, and are fresh for you.
You can put them in some milk.
You can put them in a pie -
aye.
Anyway you want to eat them
it's impossible to beat them.
cookies like to be warm before you eat them,
so remember in the microwave to heat them!

3 comments:

Poz said...

you put your chocolate chip cookies in the microwave????

Joel said...

Acid Music great for recording poetry and stories and whatnot? Is it similar to Garage Band?

Thanks for the recommendation, btw. If anyone is interested in recording their own work, Audacity is a great free program for sound recording.

Cat Lady said...

Yeah, Acid is great. I actually think it is better than Garage band. It allowes you to Patent your songs through a simple process, and for free, I believe. It can render anything to a .wac, a .jpeg, etc. IT ROCKSS!
And yes, Sarah, I put my cookies in the microwave so they are warm and gooey and fresh =) you should try it.