Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What's New?

Howdy,
How is everything going with everyone's school year?  Spring is finally hear!!!!! The Amherst High School band and orchestra just came back from a week long Florida trip... It was so much fun.... Only four more full months and then it is back to writing camp!!!! I am so excited...  This school year is flying by so fast and it seems like we are never in school...  I don't think that we have had a full month of school since the beginning of the year...  There has been a week off every month since December... Any ways i can't wait till Writing Camp! Any one going some place interesting on vacation over the summer?  I am going to San Francisco,California but that is about it.... Had to make sure that the parental units scheduled it before writing camp :P  See ya'll soon.
~Adam Costanza

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Only San Francisco? Jeez. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be working as a lifeguard and doing some double-duty swim practices. I think California beats that...

Joel said...

San Fran is a great city. Very hilly, so no roller blades unless you are properly padded. We don't want to lose anyone under a trolley.

I am going a Caribbean cruise for a week. Can't wait to prop my feet up and enjoy the ocean air.

Kelsey...a lifeguard? I think that would be a great job to study the idiosyncrasies of humanity. Good times.

Wacky Jacky said...

I that's so cool! The only exciting things I'm doing over summer besides the the writing camp is doing an internship, studying for ACT's and looking at scholarships and colleges.

Kelsey said...

What are you thinking about getting into?

Wacky Jacky said...

I was thinking of either health education or history education for the secondary level.

Cat Lady said...

YAY hi! i LIKE fromage!